Fix car battery that won’t charge
Ways to Recondition a Vehicle Battery
Don’t quit on your automobile battery just yet; there’s a method that is able to fix your car battery and make it functional again.
What if I told you …
You could simply keep the same battery, restore it, and conserve lots of cash?
The good news is, you can with a procedure called battery reconditioning. Fix car battery that won’t charge
There are secrets which Tom Exposes here, however will discuss the essentials of how to recondition your vehicle battery.
Here’s a secret video on ways to recondition your vehicle battery from Tom.
If you didn’t check out the secrets, then pay very close attention and discover ways to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following actions:
- Shut off your car – allow cooling to take place for around an hour
- Lift hood, then remove the battery( utilize a wrench to disconnect the negative wire prior to the favorable one).
- Careful to make sure that your wrench is not touching other metal parts or electrical shock can happen.
- After disconnecting wires, remove the battery from the cars and truck.
- Now, separate the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Listed below, you will see where the cells have actually been sealed.
- Operate a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Gear up gloves, turn battery upside down and eliminate contents of the cell.
- Slowly include little amounts of baking soda to the container. This neutralizes the liquid.
- Repeat the step above for all cells.
- Now, blend one part Epsom salt into 3 parts of warm, distilled water.
- There should be a quart of this service for one cell.
Pour the option onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.Fix car battery that won’t charge
Here’s how you end up the job:.
Reconnect the 3 phase battery charger to the battery.
Ensure that the battery is off– link the positive wire first and then the negative wire.
Set the charger to 12 Volts and switch it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and position the battery back into the hood and connect it to the cables positive first).
Congrats, you just conserved and restored your battery!
Here is a video to assist you comprehend the procedure better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: