How to fix a car battery drain
How to Recondition a Car Battery
Don’t give up on your cars and truck battery just yet; there’s a technique that has the ability to repair your car battery and make it functional once again.
What if I told you …
You could simply keep the same battery, restore it, and conserve lots of money?
The good news is, you can with a procedure called battery reconditioning. How to fix a car battery drain
There are tricks which Tom Exposes here, however will go over the fundamentals of how to recondition your automobile battery.
Here’s a secret video on the best ways to recondition your vehicle battery from Tom.
If you didn’t check out the secrets, then pay very close attention and discover the best ways to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following actions:
- Turn off your automobile – enable cooling to happen for approximately an hour
- Lift hood, then remove the battery( utilize a wrench to disconnect the negative wire prior to the favorable one).
- Careful to guarantee that your wrench is not touching other metal parts or electrical shock can occur.
- After detaching wires, get rid of the battery from the vehicle.
- Now, separate the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Listed below, you will see where the cells have been sealed.
- Run a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Gear up gloves, turn battery upside down and get rid of contents of the cell.
- Gradually include little quantities of baking soda to the container. This reduces the effects of the liquid.
- Repeat the action above for all cells.
- Now, mix one part Epsom salt into 3 parts of warm, distilled water.
- There should be a quart of this service for one cell.
Pour the option onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.How to fix a car battery drain
Here’s how you end up the task:.
Reconnect the three stage charger to the battery.
Guarantee that the battery is off– connect the positive wire first and then the negative wire.
Set the battery charger to 12 Volts and switch it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and put the battery back into the hood and connect it to the cables positive first).
Congrats, you just conserved and restored your battery!
Here is a video to assist you understand the process better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: