How to fix broken car battery
The best ways to Recondition a Car Battery
Do not give up on your cars and truck battery just yet; there’s a technique that has the ability to repair your car battery and make it functional once again.
What if I informed you …
You could just keep the exact same battery, restore it, and conserve great deals of money?
Luckily, you can with a process called battery reconditioning. How to fix broken car battery
There are secrets which Tom Exposes here, but will talk about the fundamentals of how to recondition your vehicle battery.
Here’s a secret video on the best ways to recondition your vehicle battery from Tom.
If you didn’t take a look at the tricks, then pay very close attention and learn ways to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following actions:
- Turn off your automobile – permit cooling to take place for approximately an hour
- Raise hood, then remove the battery( use a wrench to detach the negative wire before the positive one).
- Cautious to ensure that your wrench is not touching any other metal parts or electrical shock can happen.
- After detaching wires, get rid of the battery from the automobile.
- Now, separate the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Listed below, you will see where the cells have actually been sealed.
- Run a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Equip gloves, turn battery upside down and remove contents of the cell.
- Gradually include little quantities of baking soda to the container. This neutralizes the liquid.
- Repeat the step above for all cells.
- Now, mix one part Epsom salt into 3 parts of warm, pure water.
- There ought to be a quart of this solution for one cell.
Put the service onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.How to fix broken car battery
Here’s how you finish up the task:.
Reconnect the three stage battery charger to the battery.
Ensure that the battery is off– connect the positive wire first and after that the negative wire.
Set the charger to 12 Volts and switch it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and place the battery back into the hood and connect it to the cables positive first).
Congrats, you just conserved and revived your battery!
Here is a video to help you comprehend the process much better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: