How to fix car battery not charging
How to Recondition a Car Battery
Don’t quit on your car battery just yet; there’s a strategy that is able to repair your car battery and make it functional once again.
Exactly what if I told you …
You could just keep the same battery, restore it, and save lots of loan?
Luckily, you can with a process called battery reconditioning. How to fix car battery not charging
There are secrets which Tom Reveals here, but will talk about the fundamentals of ways to recondition your vehicle battery.
Here’s a secret video on ways to recondition your cars and truck battery from Tom.
If you didn’t have a look at the secrets, then pay attention and learn the best ways to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following steps:
- Shut off your car – permit cooling to happen for around an hour
- Raise hood, then separate the battery( use a wrench to disconnect the unfavorable wire prior to the favorable one).
- Mindful to make sure that your wrench is not touching any other metal parts or electrical shock can occur.
- After disconnecting wires, get rid of the battery from the cars and truck.
- Now, separate the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Below, you will see where the cells have been sealed.
- Operate a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Gear up gloves, turn battery upside down and eliminate contents of the cell.
- Gradually add small amounts of baking soda to the container. This reduces the effects of the liquid.
- Repeat the step above for all cells.
- Now, blend one part Epsom salt into three parts of warm, pure water.
- There must be a quart of this service for one cell.
Put the solution onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.How to fix car battery not charging
Here’s how you finish up the task:.
Reconnect the 3 stage battery charger to the battery.
Make sure that the battery is off– connect the positive wire initially and after that the negative wire.
Set the battery charger to 12 Volts and change it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and place the battery back into the hood and connect it to the cables positive very first).
Congrats, you just saved and revived your battery!
Here is a video to help you understand the procedure much better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: