How to fix car battery wire
Ways to Recondition a Car Battery
Do not quit on your automobile battery right now; there’s a method that is able to fix your car battery and make it usable once again.
Exactly what if I informed you …
You could just keep the same battery, restore it, and save great deals of money?
Luckily, you can with a process called battery reconditioning. How to fix car battery wire
There are secrets which Tom Reveals here, but will go over the fundamentals of ways to recondition your car battery.
Here’s a secret video on ways to recondition your car battery from Tom.
If you didn’t check out the tricks, then pay close attention and learn how to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following steps:
- Turn off your vehicle – permit cooling to take place for around an hour
- Raise hood, then separate the battery( use a wrench to detach the negative wire prior to the favorable one).
- Careful to make sure that your wrench is not touching other metal parts or electrical shock can happen.
- After disconnecting wires, eliminate the battery from the cars and truck.
- Now, detach the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Below, you will see where the cells have been sealed.
- Run a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Equip gloves, turn battery upside down and eliminate contents of the cell.
- Gradually add little quantities of baking soda to the container. This reduces the effects of the liquid.
- Repeat the action above for all cells.
- Now, blend one part Epsom salt into three parts of warm, pure water.
- There should be a quart of this service for one cell.
Pour the solution onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.How to fix car battery wire
Here’s how you finish up the task:.
Reconnect the three stage charger to the battery.
Make sure that the battery is off– link the positive wire initially then the negative wire.
Set the battery charger to 12 Volts and change it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and put the battery back into the hood and link it to the cables positive first).
Congrats, you simply saved and revived your battery!
Here is a video to help you understand the process much better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: