How to fix frozen car battery
The best ways to Recondition a Car Battery
Do not give up on your cars and truck battery just yet; there’s a strategy that has the ability to repair your vehicle battery and make it functional again.
What if I informed you …
You could just keep the very same battery, restore it, and save lots of loan?
Fortunately, you can with a process called battery reconditioning. How to fix frozen car battery
There are secrets which Tom Exposes here, but will discuss the essentials of ways to recondition your vehicle battery.
Here’s a secret video on ways to recondition your vehicle battery from Tom.
If you didn’t have a look at the tricks, then pay close attention and find out the best ways to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following actions:
- Turn off your automobile – permit cooling to occur for around an hour
- Lift hood, then detach the battery( use a wrench to detach the negative wire before the positive one).
- Careful to ensure that your wrench is not touching any other metal parts or electrical shock can take place.
- After disconnecting wires, get rid of the battery from the car.
- Now, separate the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Listed below, you will see where the cells have been sealed.
- Operate a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Gear up gloves, turn battery upside down and remove contents of the cell.
- Slowly include small amounts of baking soda to the container. This neutralizes the liquid.
- Repeat the step above for all cells.
- Now, mix one part Epsom salt into 3 parts of warm, distilled water.
- There need to be a quart of this service for one cell.
Pour the service onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.How to fix frozen car battery
Here’s how you end up the job:.
Reconnect the three stage charger to the battery.
Ensure that the battery is off– link the positive wire first and after that the negative wire.
Set the charger to 12 Volts and switch it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and position the battery back into the hood and link it to the cables positive very first).
Congrats, you simply saved and restored your battery!
Here is a video to assist you comprehend the procedure better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: