How to fix jump start car battery
How to Recondition a Car Battery
Do not quit on your car battery just yet; there’s a method that is able to fix your car battery and make it functional again.
What if I informed you …
You could simply keep the exact same battery, restore it, and conserve great deals of cash?
Thankfully, you can with a process called battery reconditioning. How to fix jump start car battery
There are secrets which Tom Exposes here, but will talk about the essentials of ways to recondition your automobile battery.
Here’s a secret video on the best ways to recondition your vehicle battery from Tom.
If you didn’t check out the tricks, then pay very close attention and discover how to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following steps:
- Shut off your automobile – permit cooling to occur for around an hour
- Raise hood, then separate the battery( utilize a wrench to disconnect the unfavorable wire prior to the positive one).
- Careful to ensure that your wrench is not touching any other metal parts or electrical shock can happen.
- After detaching wires, eliminate the battery from the cars and truck.
- Now, detach the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Below, you will see where the cells have been sealed.
- Run a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Equip gloves, turn battery upside down and remove contents of the cell.
- Slowly add little quantities of baking soda to the container. This reduces the effects of the liquid.
- Repeat the step above for all cells.
- Now, blend one part Epsom salt into 3 parts of warm, pure water.
- There need to be a quart of this option for one cell.
Put the option onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.How to fix jump start car battery
Here’s how you end up the job:.
Reconnect the 3 stage battery charger to the battery.
Guarantee that the battery is off– connect the positive wire initially and after that the negative wire.
Set the charger to 12 Volts and switch it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and put the battery back into the hood and link it to the cables positive very first).
Congrats, you just saved and revived your battery!
Here is a video to help you understand the procedure better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: