How to recondition a car battery that wont hold charge
How to Recondition a Car Battery
Do not give up on your cars and truck battery just yet; there’s a method that is able to repair your car battery and make it functional once again.
What if I told you …
You could simply keep the same battery, restore it, and save great deals of money?
The good news is, you can with a procedure called battery reconditioning. How to recondition a car battery that wont hold charge
There are tricks which Tom Exposes here, however will discuss the essentials of ways to recondition your cars and truck battery.
Here’s a secret video on ways to recondition your automobile battery from Tom.
If you didn’t have a look at the tricks, then pay very close attention and discover how to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following steps:
- Shut off your vehicle – enable cooling to take place for approximately an hour
- Lift hood, then separate the battery( use a wrench to disconnect the unfavorable wire before the positive one).
- Careful to guarantee that your wrench is not touching any other metal parts or electrical shock can take place.
- After detaching wires, eliminate the battery from the car.
- Now, separate the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Below, you will see where the cells have actually been sealed.
- Run a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Equip gloves, turn battery upside down and get rid of contents of the cell.
- Slowly add little quantities of baking soda to the container. This reduces the effects of the liquid.
- Repeat the action above for all cells.
- Now, blend one part Epsom salt into three parts of warm, pure water.
- There must be a quart of this service for one cell.
Put the service onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.How to recondition a car battery that wont hold charge
Here’s how you end up the job:.
Reconnect the 3 phase battery charger to the battery.
Make sure that the battery is off– link the positive wire first and then the negative wire.
Set the battery charger to 12 Volts and switch it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and place the battery back into the hood and link it to the cables positive first).
Congrats, you simply conserved and restored your battery!
Here is a video to help you understand the procedure much better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: