How to repair 12 volt car battery
Ways to Recondition an Automobile Battery
Do not quit on your cars and truck battery right now; there’s a technique that has the ability to fix your car battery and make it usable once again.
What if I told you …
You could simply keep the very same battery, restore it, and save great deals of loan?
Luckily, you can with a procedure called battery reconditioning. How to repair 12 volt car battery
There are secrets which Tom Reveals here, however will talk about the fundamentals of the best ways to recondition your car battery.
Here’s a secret video on ways to recondition your cars and truck battery from Tom.
If you didn’t check out the secrets, then pay close attention and find out the best ways to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following actions:
- Switch off your cars and truck – allow cooling to happen for roughly an hour
- Raise hood, then remove the battery( utilize a wrench to detach the unfavorable wire prior to the positive one).
- Cautious to guarantee that your wrench is not touching other metal parts or electrical shock can happen.
- After disconnecting wires, get rid of the battery from the automobile.
- Now, separate the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Below, you will see where the cells have been sealed.
- Run a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Gear up gloves, turn battery upside down and eliminate contents of the cell.
- Gradually add little amounts of baking soda to the container. This neutralizes the liquid.
- Repeat the action above for all cells.
- Now, blend one part Epsom salt into three parts of warm, distilled water.
- There should be a quart of this solution for one cell.
Pour the option onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.How to repair 12 volt car battery
Here’s how you end up the task:.
Reconnect the 3 stage charger to the battery.
Make sure that the battery is off– link the positive wire initially then the negative wire.
Set the charger to 12 Volts and switch it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and put the battery back into the hood and link it to the cables positive very first).
Congrats, you just saved and restored your battery!
Here is a video to help you comprehend the process better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: