How to repair a car battery case
How to Recondition an Automobile Battery
Don’t give up on your vehicle battery just yet; there’s a strategy that has the ability to repair your vehicle battery and make it usable again.
What if I informed you …
You could simply keep the same battery, restore it, and conserve lots of money?
Luckily, you can with a procedure called battery reconditioning. How to repair a car battery case
There are secrets which Tom Reveals here, however will discuss the essentials of how to recondition your automobile battery.
Here’s a secret video on the best ways to recondition your cars and truck battery from Tom.
If you didn’t take a look at the secrets, then pay close attention and find out how to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following actions:
- Shut off your vehicle – allow cooling to happen for approximately an hour
- Lift hood, then separate the battery( utilize a wrench to disconnect the negative wire before the favorable one).
- Mindful to make sure that your wrench is not touching any other metal parts or electrical shock can take place.
- After detaching wires, eliminate the battery from the automobile.
- Now, detach the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Listed below, you will see where the cells have been sealed.
- Run a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Equip gloves, turn battery upside down and eliminate contents of the cell.
- Slowly add little amounts of baking soda to the container. This neutralizes the liquid.
- Repeat the step above for all cells.
- Now, mix one part Epsom salt into three parts of warm, pure water.
- There need to be a quart of this service for one cell.
Put the solution onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.How to repair a car battery case
Here’s how you end up the job:.
Reconnect the 3 phase charger to the battery.
Ensure that the battery is off– connect the positive wire initially and after that the negative wire.
Set the battery charger to 12 Volts and change it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and position the battery back into the hood and connect it to the cables positive first).
Congrats, you just conserved and revived your battery!
Here is a video to help you understand the process better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: