How to repair a flat car battery
How to Recondition a Cars And Truck Battery
Don’t quit on your car battery just yet; there’s a method that has the ability to fix your car battery and make it usable once again.
Exactly what if I told you …
You could just keep the exact same battery, restore it, and save great deals of cash?
Fortunately, you can with a process called battery reconditioning. How to repair a flat car battery
There are secrets which Tom Exposes here, however will go over the fundamentals of the best ways to recondition your automobile battery.
Here’s a secret video on ways to recondition your cars and truck battery from Tom.
If you didn’t have a look at the tricks, then pay close attention and find out how to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following actions:
- Turn off your car – permit cooling to happen for approximately an hour
- Lift hood, then separate the battery( utilize a wrench to disconnect the negative wire before the positive one).
- Mindful to ensure that your wrench is not touching other metal parts or electrical shock can happen.
- After detaching wires, remove the battery from the vehicle.
- Now, detach the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Below, you will see where the cells have been sealed.
- Operate a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Gear up gloves, turn battery upside down and get rid of contents of the cell.
- Slowly add little amounts of baking soda to the container. This neutralizes the liquid.
- Repeat the action above for all cells.
- Now, mix one part Epsom salt into three parts of warm, distilled water.
- There should be a quart of this service for one cell.
Pour the solution onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.How to repair a flat car battery
Here’s how you finish up the job:.
Reconnect the three phase battery charger to the battery.
Guarantee that the battery is off– link the positive wire initially and after that the negative wire.
Set the charger to 12 Volts and switch it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and put the battery back into the hood and link it to the cables positive first).
Congrats, you simply saved and restored your battery!
Here is a video to help you understand the process much better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: