How to repair your car battery
How to Recondition a Car Battery
Don’t quit on your cars and truck battery just yet; there’s a method that is able to repair your automobile battery and make it functional once again.
What if I informed you …
You could simply keep the exact same battery, restore it, and conserve lots of money?
Fortunately, you can with a procedure called battery reconditioning. How to repair your car battery
There are secrets which Tom Exposes here, but will discuss the basics of ways to recondition your vehicle battery.
Here’s a secret video on ways to recondition your cars and truck battery from Tom.
If you didn’t take a look at the tricks, then pay close attention and discover ways to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following steps:
- Switch off your automobile – permit cooling to happen for around an hour
- Lift hood, then remove the battery( use a wrench to detach the negative wire prior to the favorable one).
- Cautious to make sure that your wrench is not touching any other metal parts or electrical shock can happen.
- After disconnecting wires, eliminate the battery from the cars and truck.
- Now, remove the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Below, you will see where the cells have actually been sealed.
- Operate a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Equip gloves, turn battery upside down and get rid of contents of the cell.
- Slowly include small amounts of baking soda to the container. This reduces the effects of the liquid.
- Repeat the step above for all cells.
- Now, mix one part Epsom salt into 3 parts of warm, distilled water.
- There ought to be a quart of this service for one cell.
Pour the solution onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.How to repair your car battery
Here’s how you finish up the task:.
Reconnect the 3 phase battery charger to the battery.
Make sure that the battery is off– link the positive wire first and then the negative wire.
Set the battery charger to 12 Volts and change it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and place the battery back into the hood and link it to the cables positive very first).
Congrats, you simply saved and revived your battery!
Here is a video to help you understand the procedure much better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: