How to replace car battery jetta
How to Recondition an Automobile Battery
Don’t quit on your cars and truck battery right now; there’s a technique that is able to fix your car battery and make it usable once again.
What if I told you …
You could just keep the exact same battery, restore it, and conserve great deals of cash?
Luckily, you can with a process called battery reconditioning. How to replace car battery jetta
There are secrets which Tom Exposes here, however will talk about the basics of the best ways to recondition your automobile battery.
Here’s a secret video on the best ways to recondition your cars and truck battery from Tom.
If you didn’t take a look at the tricks, then pay attention and learn ways to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following actions:
- Turn off your car – enable cooling to take place for around an hour
- Lift hood, then remove the battery( utilize a wrench to detach the negative wire before the positive one).
- Cautious to ensure that your wrench is not touching other metal parts or electrical shock can occur.
- After disconnecting wires, remove the battery from the car.
- Now, detach the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Listed below, you will see where the cells have been sealed.
- Run a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Equip gloves, turn battery upside down and remove contents of the cell.
- Gradually include little amounts of baking soda to the container. This reduces the effects of the liquid.
- Repeat the action above for all cells.
- Now, mix one part Epsom salt into 3 parts of warm, pure water.
- There need to be a quart of this solution for one cell.
Put the solution onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.How to replace car battery jetta
Here’s how you finish up the task:.
Reconnect the three stage charger to the battery.
Ensure that the battery is off– connect the positive wire first and after that the negative wire.
Set the battery charger to 12 Volts and change it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and place the battery back into the hood and connect it to the cables positive very first).
Congrats, you just conserved and restored your battery!
Here is a video to help you understand the procedure better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: