How to replace car battery leads
The best ways to Recondition a Vehicle Battery
Don’t give up on your vehicle battery just yet; there’s a method that is able to repair your car battery and make it usable again.
What if I told you …
You could simply keep the same battery, restore it, and save great deals of loan?
Fortunately, you can with a process called battery reconditioning. How to replace car battery leads
There are tricks which Tom Reveals here, but will discuss the fundamentals of the best ways to recondition your car battery.
Here’s a secret video on how to recondition your car battery from Tom.
If you didn’t check out the secrets, then pay attention and discover the best ways to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following actions:
- Shut off your cars and truck – permit cooling to take place for roughly an hour
- Lift hood, then separate the battery( use a wrench to detach the unfavorable wire prior to the positive one).
- Mindful to ensure that your wrench is not touching any other metal parts or electrical shock can take place.
- After disconnecting wires, get rid of the battery from the cars and truck.
- Now, separate the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Listed below, you will see where the cells have been sealed.
- Run a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Gear up gloves, turn battery upside down and eliminate contents of the cell.
- Slowly include little quantities of baking soda to the container. This neutralizes the liquid.
- Repeat the step above for all cells.
- Now, mix one part Epsom salt into three parts of warm, distilled water.
- There must be a quart of this service for one cell.
Pour the solution onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.How to replace car battery leads
Here’s how you finish up the task:.
Reconnect the 3 stage charger to the battery.
Ensure that the battery is off– link the positive wire initially and then the negative wire.
Set the charger to 12 Volts and change it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and put the battery back into the hood and connect it to the cables positive first).
Congrats, you just saved and restored your battery!
Here is a video to help you understand the procedure better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: