How to replace car battery without alarm going off
How to Recondition a Cars And Truck Battery
Don’t give up on your cars and truck battery right now; there’s a method that has the ability to fix your car battery and make it functional again.
Exactly what if I told you …
You could just keep the very same battery, restore it, and conserve great deals of cash?
Luckily, you can with a procedure called battery reconditioning. How to replace car battery without alarm going off
There are tricks which Tom Exposes here, however will discuss the fundamentals of how to recondition your cars and truck battery.
Here’s a secret video on the best ways to recondition your cars and truck battery from Tom.
If you didn’t check out the tricks, then pay attention and discover how to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following actions:
- Shut off your automobile – permit cooling to occur for roughly an hour
- Lift hood, then separate the battery( utilize a wrench to disconnect the negative wire before the favorable one).
- Careful to make sure that your wrench is not touching other metal parts or electrical shock can take place.
- After detaching wires, eliminate the battery from the automobile.
- Now, separate the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Below, you will see where the cells have actually been sealed.
- Run a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Equip gloves, turn battery upside down and eliminate contents of the cell.
- Slowly add little amounts of baking soda to the container. This neutralizes the liquid.
- Repeat the action above for all cells.
- Now, mix one part Epsom salt into 3 parts of warm, pure water.
- There must be a quart of this solution for one cell.
Pour the solution onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.How to replace car battery without alarm going off
Here’s how you end up the job:.
Reconnect the 3 stage charger to the battery.
Make sure that the battery is off– connect the positive wire initially then the negative wire.
Set the battery charger to 12 Volts and switch it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and place the battery back into the hood and connect it to the cables positive first).
Congrats, you just conserved and revived your battery!
Here is a video to help you comprehend the process better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: