How to replace golf car batteries
Ways to Recondition a Car Battery
Do not give up on your vehicle battery right now; there’s a strategy that is able to fix your automobile battery and make it functional once again.
Exactly what if I told you …
You could just keep the same battery, restore it, and conserve great deals of loan?
Luckily, you can with a process called battery reconditioning. How to replace golf car batteries
There are secrets which Tom Reveals here, however will talk about the basics of the best ways to recondition your automobile battery.
Here’s a secret video on ways to recondition your automobile battery from Tom.
If you didn’t take a look at the tricks, then pay very close attention and find out the best ways to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following actions:
- Shut off your car – permit cooling to occur for roughly an hour
- Raise hood, then separate the battery( utilize a wrench to disconnect the unfavorable wire prior to the favorable one).
- Cautious to guarantee that your wrench is not touching any other metal parts or electrical shock can occur.
- After disconnecting wires, remove the battery from the automobile.
- Now, detach the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Below, you will see where the cells have actually been sealed.
- Run a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Equip gloves, turn battery upside down and eliminate contents of the cell.
- Slowly add small amounts of baking soda to the container. This reduces the effects of the liquid.
- Repeat the action above for all cells.
- Now, mix one part Epsom salt into three parts of warm, pure water.
- There ought to be a quart of this option for one cell.
Pour the solution onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.How to replace golf car batteries
Here’s how you end up the job:.
Reconnect the three stage charger to the battery.
Guarantee that the battery is off– connect the positive wire first then the negative wire.
Set the charger to 12 Volts and change it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and put the battery back into the hood and link it to the cables positive first).
Congrats, you just saved and restored your battery!
Here is a video to help you understand the procedure much better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: