Repair dead cell in car battery
Ways to Recondition a Car Battery
Do not quit on your vehicle battery just yet; there’s a method that is able to fix your automobile battery and make it functional once again.
Exactly what if I told you …
You could just keep the exact same battery, restore it, and save lots of cash?
Luckily, you can with a process called battery reconditioning. Repair dead cell in car battery
There are tricks which Tom Reveals here, however will talk about the basics of the best ways to recondition your vehicle battery.
Here’s a secret video on ways to recondition your car battery from Tom.
If you didn’t have a look at the secrets, then pay close attention and learn ways to revivify your battery.
Here’s the following actions:
- Switch off your automobile – enable cooling to occur for roughly an hour
- Lift hood, then detach the battery( use a wrench to disconnect the unfavorable wire before the favorable one).
- Mindful to make sure that your wrench is not touching any other metal parts or electrical shock can happen.
- After detaching wires, remove the battery from the automobile.
- Now, separate the plastic caps that are on top of the battery cells. Listed below, you will see where the cells have been sealed.
- Operate a power drill to make a hole in these marks( cover eyes with googles).
- Gear up gloves, turn battery upside down and get rid of contents of the cell.
- Gradually add small amounts of baking soda to the container. This reduces the effects of the liquid.
- Repeat the action above for all cells.
- Now, mix one part Epsom salt into 3 parts of warm, pure water.
- There must be a quart of this solution for one cell.
Put the service onto the cells, shake it around for a bit and let it sit.Repair dead cell in car battery
Here’s how you end up the task:.
Reconnect the 3 phase charger to the battery.
Make sure that the battery is off– link the positive wire initially and after that the negative wire.
Set the charger to 12 Volts and switch it on. Let charge for 12 hours.
Cover the drilled holes with replacement plugs and position the battery back into the hood and connect it to the cables positive first).
Congrats, you simply saved and restored your battery!
Here is a video to help you understand the procedure much better:.
An alternative way to restore your car battery is with Epsom salt: